PostgresLondon 2020 Call for Papers is open and we are looking for dynamic presentations, case studies, and talks on the topics below.
This list is not exhaustive – we would love to receive any interesting submissions surrounding PostgreSQL. If you would like to submit a talk, please do so here:
- New Features in PostgreSQL 12
- PostgreSQL 13 – What’s in store for the future of PostgreSQL?
- Deployment and Administration of large scale/enterprise PostgreSQL installations
- Case studies and/or success stories of PostgreSQL deployments (or interesting failures)
- PostgreSQL tools and utilities
- Cloud and CloudNative
- Community and local user groups
- Tuning and performance improvements
- Migration from other database systems
- Replication, Clustering and/or High Availability
- Disaster Recovery and Backup strategies
- Benchmarking and hardware
- DevOps and continuous deployment/configuration/integration around PostgreSQL
Submission deadline is 27 March 2020 at midnight GMT.